Austin, Texas Estate Planning Attorney • Welcome to the Vanway Law Firm
Estate Planning & Business Law Attorney • Ken Vanway
- Board Certified, Estate Planning & Probate
- Member of the College of the State Bar of Texas
- Doctorate in Jurisprudence (J.D.) - South Texas College of Law
- ChFC (Chartered Financial Consultant) - American College
- Texas A&M University, BBA - Finance
Ken H. Vanway specializes in the areas of asset protection, income tax planning, estate tax planning, corporate planning and estate administration. Areas in which he has rendered advice and documentation include:
- Development of a personalized "Wealth Design Plan" to assist high income and high net worth clients to clarify their goals and then to minimize taxation and to provide a road map to clients and their advisors as to the critical path necessary to accomplish clients' goals.
- Design and implementation of advanced "Asset Protection plans" including the use of Offshore Trusts and other planning techniques.
- Living Trusts and Wills, and Powers of Attorney to avoid probate, avoid guardianships, and reduce estate taxation, including use of Bypass trusts and QTIP trusts.
- Various trusts to control and protect family wealth transfers including Dynasty Trusts and Wealth Accumulation Trusts and Enhanced Income Trusts.
Life Insurance Trusts to avoid taxation on life insurance.
Family Ltd Partnerships to protect family assets from lawsuits and creditors and taxation.
- Charitable Private Family Foundations and Charitable Trusts.
- Corporations and Limited Liability Companies and Limited Liability Partnerships for the operation of closely-held business interests.
- Tax-free conversation of corporations to business limited partnerships to avoid franchise taxes.
The Will To Plan
Why doesn’t everyone have their final affairs in order, especially in light of the likelihood of incapacity and the certainty of death? Research shows that the chief culprit is simple procrastination. Read on for tips on how to stop procrastination now.
Learn more about The Will To Plan ...
Note: Nothing in this Web site is intended or written to be used, and cannot be used by any person for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties regarding any transactions or matters addressed herein. You should always seek advice from independent tax advisors regarding the same. [See IRS Circular 230.] Full Disclaimer...